Thursday 18 September 2014

3D Scene Project

Just got a project were I have to create a simpe 3D scene on a small square, these are some of my ideas...



  

My first idea was to create a simple version of Mordor from Lord Of The Rings, with the eye of Sauron and Mount Doom as the main structures and then have black rocks, lava and ruins surrounding them along the ground. I also think it would be cool to animate the eyes looking around and balls of flaming rock shooting out of the volcano.



My second idea I though of creating a 3D replica of Jake and Finn's treehouse from Adventure Time and using that as the main structure and then having a simple grassy hills for the ground structure.

 



My last idea was to do the world 1 map from Mario because it has simple structures and textures that I think I would be able to make. I also think it would be cool if I could animate Mario running round the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment